Our team provides both architectural/engineering design services and construction through our Design-Build construction process. When you choose Design-Build, you are eliminating unnecessary gaps in planning, procurement, and construction. Design and construction professionals are all at the same table from the very beginning, providing a single-point-of-contact for communication and accountability.
Design-Build can reduce time and costs through a streamlined design and construction process. Being involved in every stage of the process, the T-Ross Brothers Construction Design-Build team can “value engineer” the project by making recommendations on how your project can be built with greater efficiency and economy.
T-Ross Brothers hold single-source responsibility and contractual risk for every aspect of your project — from estimation, assessments in pre-construction to architecture, schematics, engineering, subcontracting, construction and post-construction. We manage all contracts with subcontractors, equipment vendors and material providers.
Our design-build services are intended to:
- combine the function of an architect, engineer and construction manager into a single entity
- increase accountability from concept to completion
- establish a single source for project delivery
- clearly define responsibilities
- minimize scheduling issues and changes
- minimize budget challenges
- control costs more efficiently