Members of the community, subcontractors, W&L Subaru employees, and executives from the Subaru company finally had their opportunity to see the all new W&L Subaru showroom location on Route 11 in Northumberland last week.
Held on May 3, the soft opening was a private gathering before the official opening to the community to be held at the beginning of June. Cutting the ribbon for the W&L Subaru family was Bob Long alongside his son Andy, members of the Subaru corporation, and Todd Ross, President of T-Ross Brothers Construction, Inc.
The large scale project began with a groundbreaking ceremony in May of 2017.
After ten solid months of work, T-Ross Brothers would like to thank the following dedicated & talented subcontractors:
- Silvertip – Mechanical & Plumbing
- I. Ray Zimmerman – Electric
- Arrow Glass – Glass & Curtain Wall
- ASP – Steel Supplier, Erector, & misc. steel & handrails
- M. Abraham Floors – Flooring & Tile
- Hazelton Painting – painting & drywall finishing
- Tom McCracken Plastering – dryvitt and drywall finishing
- White Deer Concrete – concrete finishing
- Matt Corter – Concrete finishing
- Eagle Ridge – caulking and water proofing
- Ebersole Masonry – Masonry
- Penn State Construction – ACM Panels & Soffit
- AJ Roofing – EDPM Roofing
- Glick Associates – Overhead doors
- Pro Advantage – Acoustical ceilings
- Rowe Sprinkler – Fire Sprinkler System
- Thyssen Krupp – Elevator
Additionally, T-Ross Brothers Construction would like to thank the following key suppliers:
- Central Builders = concrete
- Dan-Ber = Concrete
- Lezzer Commercial Door
Finally, TRB thanks the W&L Subaru Team: Bob & Andy Long, owners of the dealership for entrusting their project to us. Also, a special thanks to Robbie Long, Ben Tharp the owner’s project manager, excavators from Feater Earthworks, NRG, Turner Hydraulics, and Contrast Communications.
The new W&L Subaru building is located on Route 11 in Northumberland, PA.